Coral

Aim for the gutter - you can't miss

Friday, November 02, 2007

Hey didn't I tell you I was really bad at keeping a blog going? Can't believe the last one was in September though! Oooh hang on the toast has just popped.......

Lovely, Hovis wholemeal with real butter, mmmm. Anyway, what to blog about today? I'm going to start exchanging blog links with a few other good time gals I know and am starting today with the gorgeous Penny of Horsham. So have a peek at that when you get a chance, she's a lovely lady. What else??........

Oh yeah, I had a somewhat major emergency with my beloved pooch last week. I'd given him a ham bone as a treat and it gave him a bowel blockage, poor thing. He had such major constipation that he also developed colitis and was really quite poorly. I was so worried about him, the little fella is the light of my life and such a cheery companion to me. It was horrid to see him just laying in his bed with no energy, looking up at me with those puppy eyes imploring me help him. Anyway, a rectal push of supercanine strenth accompanied by childbirth type encouraging cheers from me, saw the offending piece of poo finally expelled after 3 painful days. A course of antibiotics has got him right back on the road to recovery, though is he a bit skinny now! Oh and I bet that story about dog bowel movements has you got reet horny now innit?! Ha ha.....

This little gem cracked me up this week.....hope you enjoy it too. Mwah!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home