Coral

Aim for the gutter - you can't miss

Thursday, September 06, 2007

HEY HEY HEY IT WAS THE DNA, HEY HEY HEY THAT MADE ME THIS WAY......

Thanks to Hannah for reminding me that this week would have been Freddie Mercury's 61th birthday! I wonder if he would have still been rocking out? I suspect he would too. We could all do with occasionally taking a leaf out of his book and sucking life dry. Not all the time though cos living at his high standards of hedonism would kill most normal people.....innit :)

And of course very sad news today about the passing of the world's greatest living singer, Pavorotti. I love to listen to opera and though I can't claim to know much about it, I know what makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I remember once having some Maria Callas playing in the background during an appointment. In the middle of our post coital chat, my guy pipes up with "What on earth's this awful racket?"

Callas, one of the greatest singers to ever live, singing La Boheme, an awful racket????

No accounting for taste I guess. But hey, I'm always open to suggestions as to the music to put on, so please do tell me your taste or even bring something with you for us to listen to. I put some Led Zep on the other day after a gent suggested he was a rocker! Music is my passion in life, I could talk about it all day.

Again, this week has been stupidly busy so sorry to anyone who hasn't been able to get through on the phone or get the booking they wanted. I promise to spread myself more thinly next week :)

I did a fantastic photo shoot this week with a sexy model friend of mine called Jewel. She's a lushious curvy minx who does this....thing....when she gets excited.....suffice to say my bed had a large wet patch still! I'll be putting some of our girly -love photos on my private gallery very soon. And look out for all new photos on my regular web site coming next week too. Here's a sample to wet your appetite.....

Stay sexy xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home