Coral

Aim for the gutter - you can't miss

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hello Campers :)
A happy Thursday being had by all? I do hope so. I spent a lovely few hours this morning with 'K' which is always good fun. No please and thank you till the end though eh? Ha ha in joke.....Then this afternoon I took my courage in my hands (how DO you do that?) and timidly told the hairdresser that I'd like "just an inch off the ends and shape the fringe please" The last few times I've been to the hairdressers they have cheerfully disregarded my instructions and proceeded to give me a cut a US marine would be proud of. So I haven't been now for oooh over 18 months. But you have to cut your hair to make it grow you see. Why do men look at you all confused when you tell them that? It's a girl thing lol.
*****
Advanced bookings. How do you guys feel about them? I had a request yesterday for an appointment on Sept 5th and I had to say I would pencil it in and he has to call me a few days before to confirm as I have no idea what I am doing in three weeks time! I might decide to have a break at short notice as I do sometimes. I don't think he quite understood why I couldn't commit to it there and then? I simply can't work that way though I do understand diaries have to be arranged and cover stories have to be planned etc etc. I'm more a fly by the seat of your pants sort of girl really. But hey, there's a plus side you can ring me and if I'm free and at home I'll see you within the hour which a lot of indi girls won't entertain. Spontanious Liasions - great film title :)
Peace xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home