Coral

Aim for the gutter - you can't miss

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I've finally given in to all the requests and decided to resurrect my blog, you lucky people. Now there's no need to watch paint dry or sort out your collection of toenail clippings, you can amuse yourselves and catch up with all my wrong doings on here instead! No need to ever be bored again - *coughs* I'll try to update it regularly but don't shoot me if I don't, I lose interest very easily!

So far this week has been a good one, yesterday I caught up with a guy I haven't seen for over 2 years so that was lovely. He always was one of favourite boys, I think it's his long hair that falls gently in my face when he's.....oh stop! And he has the BEST technique when he is.....hmmm lol. And then yesterday evening I had a visit from a very cute and sexy man, do you recognise yourself 'R' ?!

Soooo today. What's happening today? Well it's chucking it down and really quite chilly right now. I'm sitting here in jeans, a cardi and fluffy pink slippers, not quite summer attire is it? But I know it makes you horny baby lol. Hey it's the MILF experience! I'm off to Reading in a little while as Hannah and I have a duo booking at 5pm. Now these can go either way,if the guy is relaxed and into it it's the most fun you can have without laughing. And sometimes we all fall about laughing as well! I just love a threesome, the lady being the amuses-bouche and the gentleman the main course :) All areas covered, so to speak. But many guys are a little overwhelmed by it all. Rabbits in headlights! You have to be a certain kind of hedonistic voyeur/exhibitionist to truly enjoy group sex I guess. A lot of boys THINK they fancy it but the reality of dealing with two rampant women is scary. Especially when the two are Hannah and I, not exactly shrinking violets are we? But hey, we don't bite. At least not where it shows.....

I will tell you all about our threesome tomorrow. Names changed to protect the not-so-innocent of course! Here's a sample of what we might get up to in Hannah's bedroom later.....photo from a naughty set we did for our 2Curvy Adultwork gallery, check it out if you want to see more!

Coral out....