Coral

Aim for the gutter - you can't miss

Thursday, June 29, 2006

How's it dangling then? To the left you say? Ooooeer......

I write to you in some discomfort at the moment. I have a type of RSI whcih is affecting my hands and wrists. Oh go on, get the jokes over with! Seriously I have to rest it a bit so shouldn't really be on the PC......and I am giving the mobile phone texting habit a wide berth for a while too. Will have to use hands free head set for calls etc. Or switch the damn things off completely when I'm not working, which is fine with me as I hate mobiles anyway. All my friends and family know this. If I'm doing anything vaguely more interesting than answering a call I wont pick up. Eating, cooking, bathing, watching telly, listening to music, chatting to someone. Which means I hardly pick the phone up at all! Still mates and family know to leave a message if its urgent, yelling at me to PICK UP NOW!!!!! Phones are just so intrusive.

Song of the week is The Zutons Valerie

Yours stiffly, Coral xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home