Coral

Aim for the gutter - you can't miss

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hello hello hello......

A very damp Coral typing to you here. No not that kind of damp you durty lot! It's been raining on and off now for, oh I don't know a month? Feels like it. The grass is now 10 foot high in the back. Birdwatch - me and the fat greedy squirrel are at war. I'm going to grease the pole of the bird table.

Today's shennanigins saw a visit from one of my most lovely regular clients, good funtimes and a great laugh too. Wicked. And a very nervous 'newbie', hello to you if you are reading :)

Oooooh listen, Charlotte, Charlotte!! I have bought that coffee table we saw! Looks great on the rug.

And I have some smashing new photos but I think I will keep them for a while. Here's a teaser......in the meantime stay dry and pray for some sunshine! xxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home