Coral

Aim for the gutter - you can't miss

Thursday, June 01, 2006

BIRDWATCH ALERT!!!!

Standing in the kitchen yesterday chatting to Charlotte with a glass of vino in hand, I looked out the window and saw a flash of colour in the long grass.

"What the f*ck is that?!"

Now Charlotte twitches as much as me since I converted her, so she ran for the binoculars while I rushed for the camera. The nearest one sadly was my little baby digi not the other half's super duper zoomy pro thing, so the resulting photo is a bit of a blur. Which is a shame cos I dont know when I'll get a GREEN woodpecker in the garden again, they are a bit shy. I'll share it with you anyway. And promise to post more interesting stuff later as I'm sure my bird twitching is highly amusing to you, oh yes I know it is! Huh!

I have to go shopping now to get food for my lunch date today. Three hour booking with a lady and we are going to swop dresses and play with make up *waves at Helen*

"Doncha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?" - The Pussycat Dolls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home