Coral

Aim for the gutter - you can't miss

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ahh told you I was bad at keeping this up! Apologies for the scant amount of postings. But things have EXPLODED recently. No not my waistline. Although come to think of it....no not really lol. I mean booking requests have risen drastically after a fairly sedate August. My poor vibrator is frazzled.

A few hellos - to Mark from today. Keep headbanging! For my lovely Steve this week - I am doing the American road trip soon :) And to a smashing new John this week - ground floor room with a level walk to the beach, that's the ticket. Not Eastbourne though! I went and booked the one on the side of a mountain. I can feel my back going now.....

A couple of new things to report, there are some quite naughty photos and video clips of me featured on a new gallery on AW, the link is HERE
Plus the gorgeous Hannah and I have decided it's been far too long since we toured London so we are finalising dates very soon, probably in early October, so if you're on my mailing list look out for that soon.

I am off to the seaside for a few days tomorrow then seeing friends for lunch in Bath on Monday, so see you next Tuesday. Didn't that used to be a playground insult?

Stay horny
Coral xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home