Coral

Aim for the gutter - you can't miss

Monday, September 10, 2007

Morning :)

A very autumn-like Monday morning indeed, I am at this very moment looking at the leaves falling from the trees which I can see from the side window. Gardens eh, who'd have em? As soon as the bloody grass stops needing a mow every day, you have to then get out there with the garden vacumn and start hoovering up leaves. And don't even mention the pond. Anyone know how to stop lillies from seeding themselves? Tsk...

I spent a lovely day in Bath last week with some dear friends of mine. It is such a beautiful city. The sun was out and everyone was in such a good mood! My friend is a member of an exclusive spa type establishment and she signed us in there for a few hours of pampering and relaxing. Which is all well and good except dear reader, I have never learnt to swim! But I've discovered I do quite like being in the water and came back with renewed enthusiasim for taking swimming lessons. So watch this space....

This week I am at home pretty much all week taking incalls so if you'd like to see me please do ring early as I am getting booked up really quickly!

1 Comments:

At 11:34 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carol = wish I had known you were in Bath I live so close!!! Glad you enjoyed the city - though at the moment half of it has been knocked to the ground but the beautiful buildings are still there! I really must speak to G***y and encourage him to act out his fantasy!!! lol think he would have been over whelmed!! Lorrae xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home