Coral

Aim for the gutter - you can't miss

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Swimming lessons, yes......found some private ones near me for £62 an hour! How hard can it be to learn to swim? Anyone want to teach me? I'm a bad tempered pupil though, I warn ya! :)

Had a wonderful fetish session this week, something that was a new one on me! All perfectly harmless and vanilla though before you lot start thinking I am getting into nasty stuff....a big hello and thanks to Richard if you are reading this. Other shouts go out (ooeerr hark at her getting all urban!)to Gary and Nick and of course my lovely Carl. Now there's a guy who knows his fetishes lol.

I'm just off to peruse this site for a new suspender belt as I have had some gorgeous new stockings delivered. Whale nets. No jokes please....I'll post a pic of me wearing them on here next week maybe?

Happy Sunday xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home